We spent a great deal of time and effort in designing our own camouflage for hunting in specific surroundings at surtain seasons and conditions. Our first design is in different colour schemes ranging from dry desert to transitional and to greener forestry.
*During hunting season the north side of south-africa becomes dry, while the south side is wet.
* In early winter the bush veld of Transvaal / Highveld become more dry, as the rain and thunderstorms decrease.(Month of May - Hunting season opens)
* Dry area of Eastern Cape starts to show changes when first rains starts – Winter rainy season
* In early spring when first rain falls the high veld and Low veld and Limpopo areas change from dry to green as the grass and bushes awakens.
* Colours: Olive greens , dusty browns and dark beige / khaki
* High trees with dark shadows in forestry.
* Dense bushes, green grass and leaves in all shades of green.
* Sub-tropical thorn bushes.
* High rainfall such as coastal areas of Kwazulu-Natal and Moderate forests of Eastern Cape
* Colours: Dark shades of green and brown with grey and black shadows
* Dry and Semi-dry –desert areas in South Africa such as the Karoo and Upington.
* Grasslands of Free-State in dry-season, Bloemfontein area
* Deserts of Namibia
Colours: Light beige and browns with small areas of light green
* Suitable for greener bush and grasslands
* Rainy season in Gauteng and Limpopo
* Colours: lime green background with olive green and browns
British DPM is in demand and the very popular USA Woodlands can be found in the warehouse regularly.
Visit our Facebook page regularly to see what Military camo’s are available from time to time.